EGI Notes

Friday, August 11, 2017

Silk Road News: Asian IQ is Misleading

More Asian stupidity.


While Negroes are uneven, I’ve found that I’ve always been professionally disappointed with Asians outside of a classroom environment – barring one exception.  By Asians, this means the whole of the Far East, from Korea down to Laos and Cambodia, though I’ve never really worked with Japanese. One colleague of mine who had lived for years in Asia insisted to me that Asians make a good impression for about two months and then they fall apart professionally.  Even after I knew this fact, I still once nearly got marooned in Newark, New Jersey on a business trip because an Asian I was stuck working with had run into [h]is two month use-by-date and absconded in a surprising, unprofessional way.
I know that Asian societies appear to be prosperous and “high IQ,” but historically they do tend to fall apart.  South Vietnam collapsed after the Americans left them to their own devices very quickly 1975.  China has gone from order to anarchy several times in the 20th Century and there was a severe famine in 1961.  North Korea is Korean culture without the Americans. Cambodia is a wreck.

Censoring Winne-the-Pooh.  Is over-inflated Asian self-esteem their “Achilles heel?”

Mind-numbing hatred of Asians toward Whites – why should academia be any different?\

Asians displacing Whites – Silkers celebrate.  All according to plan!

More stereotypes proved correct: the anti-White Asian and the ugly, mannish lesbian.

Another law-abiding Asian cogelite.




Labels: , , , , , , ,